Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Voters Needed!

I entered the photo below in a "what is love?" photo contest at The Polka Dot Daisy. The winning photo gets made into one of Amy's fabulous custom photo necklaces.  I was thrilled to find out that mine was picked as a top ten finalist. The public votes until Sunday evening for the winner. Well, at this point, we, unfortunately, are being blown out of the water! But, with the help of you lovely peas, maybe we can rally back for a triumphant, come from behind victory! Maybe not. But it will still be fun!
If you would like to vote, go here and click on #2!!  As a bonus, just for voting, you can also get 40% off one of her custom photo necklaces!

By the way, the photo is of my daughter and husband on our first family vaca this past summer! My hubby is beyond thrilled (*sarcasm*)that I entered a pic of him on the beach into a photo contest! hehe! What can I say, it's one of my faves!



Thanks for visiting & allowing me to campaign!!!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful...good luck! Off to go vote!
Cari

Margaret said...

I love that shot. The black and white is fabluous. I'll vote for you!:)

HeyLady said...

Great shot. I'll go vote!

Stacey said...

Very sweet shot! Just voted:)

Chell said...

Very cute shot

Unknown said...

Congrats I hope you win.. I really love that sweet shot... cute. Toni

Alicia Barry said...

Beautiful photo, especially on such a cold night.

cherie said...

cute shot !!!! and good luck.

Debbi said...

Very cute picture - and I went and voted!

Amy said...

What a sweet photo! I voted for you, I hope you win!

For Over 29 Years... said...

I voted. It's a cute shot!

periwinkle eye images said...

Both your "boys" are in great shape! I love your photo. ML

Anonymous said...

Such a cute shot of them.

Reds said...

I can understand why it's one of your favourite!! I'm off to vote!! ;)

Mom2Drew said...

Going to vote now...such a cute shot!

Anonymous said...

Shawna...this photo is just unbelievable. I love the emotion and just the cure cuteness you can see in your hubby towards your babe!

mamawest777 said...

too sweet!!

Jodi said...

what a sweet shot.

pat said...

I can see why this is a favorite! What a touching moment.

Becky said...

This is a great shot! Can I vote more than once? Because another photography pea is in the top 10 on that contest too and I voted for her yesterday.

pakosta said...

what a sweet photo!
tara

Tera Fraley said...

Very cute picture!! Good Luck!!