Friday, February 22, 2008

Sweet little shapes

Ten tiny toes...
Ok, so they aren't so tiny anymore. :( My baby is 17 months old today...so hard to believe!

And, as usual, she's playing with mommy's cell phone. It seems like I never get a photo of her without that cell phone anymore! Oh well, at least she sat still long enough for me to capture her sweet little feet!


Aperture Priority Mode. SS 1/80 (1st photo), 1/60 (2nd), F/5.6, ISO 400.

Also, a huge thank you to all of you who voted for my "what is love" photo below, and for all of your sweet comments! It's much appreciated!

And, lastly, for those who asked about the puzzle (see 2 posts down), it's a Melissa & Doug. They make a bunch of different ones and they are perfect for little hands!

16 comments:

Margaret said...

Those little toes are just too cute! I love the B&W on these!

jewels said...

Your first photo tells a story! That is what I love about it!

Cheers,
jewels

Kristi said...

Awww...what a sweet baby!!! LOVE the perspective on that last one!!

Anonymous said...

Love that last one! So cute and I love that in the first one you can see him playing with a cell phone. So cute!
Cari

pat said...

LOve that 2nd shot, and the B&W going on.

Amy said...

She has the cutest little toes, love these shots! And her expression with the cell phone is so adorable.

pakosta said...

i just LOVE that first one!!! so sweet!
tara

Becky said...

Cute little toes and I like the b/w.

Angela2932 said...

I love the b&w of the 2nd photo, how nicely it is cropped, and the contrast between the texture of her beautiful & kissable little foot skin and the blanket.

mamawest777 said...

How sweet!!! We loved Melissa and Doug when our guys were little, too.

Stacey said...

Love those little piggies! Too cute!

Stacey said...

Oh these are so cute. I love teeny toes.

Unknown said...

That is so funny that we both got cell phone shots from the post today... lol. So cute! tfs, hugs, toni

Anonymous said...

Oh I love those little piggy toes! So cute!

Bobbi said...

I love little baby toes! Oh my son is obsessed with my phone too....it is not pretty when I have to take it away.

Unknown said...

I never knew piggies were so tasty until I had my boys. Nibble them while you can. ;)