Monday, January 14, 2008

Week 3: Photoshop (er, iPhoto) Techniques


Unfortunately, I don't have Photoshop... yet! Hoping to get PE6 soon, but until then I'm using my iPhoto editing tools to spice up my pics!

Let me know what you think!! Thanks for looking!



After: The above was a little underexposed, so I tweaked the exposure and contrast. Also, increased highlights and shadows and sharpened. Not a big difference, but I like the way her eyes pop in the After shot.




The above pic, I lightened up, added more contrast and increased saturation. I then added an Antique finish. 

These are just some other faves...



Thanks for checking them out!!

14 comments:

Kristi said...

What a doll!!! That last one of her smiling is PRICELESS!!!

Sara said...

Nice plays! I'd love to play with captures of that little doll :)

Toni said...

I think you did a fabulous job on these! Toni

Anonymous said...

That last one is adorable!!!
Cari

Mandy said...

I just LOVE the expression in these shots! Awesome. My fav is the one that is the second one up from the bottom...the b/w. Something about the little pouty lip always gets me with babies!

pakosta said...

they are all cute , but that last one is pRICELESS!!!!!!!
tara

April Michelle said...

i love the one where you antiqued it - it looks great. i like them all! nice job

Jodi said...

Love all those expressions!

tori said...

she's such a cutie! Great job on these!

Becky said...

I really like that first conversion and the last one is just adorable!

Val said...

Nice job! Great blue eyes to play with!

mel said...

love her and LOVE the cheese face! what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Love the cute smile. The antique conv is nice

Amy said...

Gorgeous eyes! I really like the antique look to the second set.