Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fun with a tablecloth

While wandering through Target today, I stumbled upon the 50% off summer clearance section. Lots of fun stuff, especially these pretty pink & white geometric tablecloths. You know you have a problem when the first thing you think is, "ohhh that could be a really cute backdrop"! When we got home we tried it out... despite slightly cramped quarters and a 50mm lens, I was able to get a few keepers. I wish I could have gotten her further from the background so it would have been more blurred, but nonetheless, the tablecloth/background for $1.74 was well worth it!!







Thanks for looking! CC is appreciated!

15 comments:

Val said...

Super sweet! Love those big blue eyes!

Reds said...

You got a great backdrop at this price! And she is too cute!

For Over 29 Years... said...

I tired a table cloth also, mine didn't turn out so pretty. I'm going to have to go get one from target I guess!

jordan.krogman said...

That's exactly what I would have thought/done, too! Good thing I've managed to stay out of Target lately. . . I'd be broke!!

Margaret said...

That is such a great idea! You'll have lots of fun using that as a background. Cute shots today!:)

pat said...

What a clever idea for a backdrop! Looks like it worked well. Love the header shot--her baby blues really pop.

Shanna Jones said...

Great price alright. The only thing I notice with backdrops that have lines in them is that you really notice if the lines are perfectly straight on the horizon. I would almost rotate the pic until it's perfectly level and then crop it. Nice clear shot though. :)

Momma Lisa said...

How fun! Great idea.

Diana said...

i was going to tell you that i loved you blog banner and its greatm that you got it on sale! i also like the photos of your dd and the dog very very cute

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Love her eyes. Great find.

Chell said...

What a great dealI am going to have to start looking for clearance table cloths now!! Love her little expressions

Becky said...

Great idea and very pretty backdrop for a very pretty girl!

Jess said...

That is awesome! I am constantly on the lookout for good backdrops! LOL!

Angela2932 said...

How clever, and what awesome facial expressions!

Michelle said...

cute shots! now i'll be looking at the tablecloths differently! :)